1- A tad more contrast:
- Duplicate the main layer: Cmd + J Ctrl + J
- Change the Blending Mode of the duplicate to Soft Light.
- Bring down the opacity of the duplicate to something that looks good.
2- Color lookup:
- Create a Color Lookup adjustment layer.
- Set the 3DLUT file to TealOrangePlusContrast.
- Bring down the opacity of the adjustment layer to something that looks good. 80% in this case.
3- Adjust the blue levels:
This adds a bit of blue in the darks.
- Create a Levels adjustment layer.
- Select Blue instead of RGB.
- Set the 1st output level to something that looks good. 10 in this case.
This creates a “washed-out” look.
- Create a Curves adjustment layer.
- Raise the lower left anchor point to something that looks good.